What frightens me the most is that I suspect Beth was watching the lead in re runs from last year and I KNOW Jess was!
Gotta admit, the whole thing is captivating. I spend most of each episode noting how many of the jobs I couldn't/wouldn't do for five times the money. Climbing crab pots?? Chopping up frozen fish? Having icy waves crash on my head? I don't think so.
2 comments:
GO NORTHWESTERN!! Is it crazy to be this excited about some crab fishermen?? Ack.. I don't care, YEA Deadliest Catch!! You've come back to me :-)
What frightens me the most is that I suspect Beth was watching the lead in re runs from last year and I KNOW Jess was!
Gotta admit, the whole thing is captivating. I spend most of each episode noting how many of the jobs I couldn't/wouldn't do for five times the money. Climbing crab pots?? Chopping up frozen fish? Having icy waves crash on my head? I don't think so.
Post a Comment