Friday, September 21, 2007

We can visit the animals at the...ZOO!

We had a great trip to the Knoxville Zoo today. The highlight was Matt petting a camel, which then tried to eat his shoes. He loved the black bears, the bobcat, the turtles, and especially the meerkats, which were hilarious and adorable. He specifically asked to see a peacock, but we couldn't find one today - maybe next time.

Petting the camel:




Meerkat Manor:



On the bronze turtle that's been there forever:





Before and After:

2006



2007

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the Knoxville Zoo. When you come to NC, we will take in the one near our home. Looks like you had a great time!

Jess said...

I like the before and after pic.. you should do it every year. Of course it will be hard for Charles to lift a 21year old Matt on his shoulders!

Anonymous said...

I love ur blog... But why didn't charles wear the white shirt. He's the same size!!!...I can't believe Charles has stopped growing. :-)