Matt was more than willing to give this a try, but as the suit weighed more than he does, we required some assistance. Our friend Winston, father of the birthday boy, was more than happy to oblige and stuck Matt securely to the wall.
Where he dangled...
while giggling wildly...
until he thrust himself forward enough to fall off the wall onto the padding below. He was one of only three kids to try this out, the only boy, and by far the youngest one. He's made of tough stuff, my son. Tough, or slightly crazy. Possibly both.
He also, after an initial reluctance, participated in some karaoke. Not a lot of singing, but he liked the microphone and being on stage.
I was very proud of how brave he was trying new activities today. The Party Palace was a blast, and I imagine we'll be there again soon. Matt wants his next birthday there, and I have to say, I think that's a fine idea. I mean, come on - what's more fun than a Velcro Wall? Not much, I say.
Not much.
And, just 'cause it's cute, one last picture of my sweet boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment