for all our far flung friends and family: North Carolina to New Jersey, Boston to Belgium, Deep South to Pacific Northwest and all places in between.
Thursday, March 1, 2007
Singin' and dancin' in the rain...
New favorite activity: puddle stomping and raindrop catching.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Matthew looks very handsome in his new yellow raincoat.
I think he gets the rain thing from his uncle Richard. We had a Dutch stroller with a clear plastic cover over the entire front to use when Richard was 2 during our stay in Brussels. He loved going out in it so that I could do the daily shopping. The novelty of that lasted about a week for me :)
I wish I could be as enthused about the rain. I'll just be relieved when this storm system is past. We've had quite enough excitement for a while, thank you.
1 comment:
Matthew looks very handsome in his new yellow raincoat.
I think he gets the rain thing from his uncle Richard. We had a Dutch stroller with a clear plastic cover over the entire front to use when Richard was 2 during our stay in Brussels. He loved going out in it so that I could do the daily shopping. The novelty of that lasted about a week for me :)
I wish I could be as enthused about the rain. I'll just be relieved when this storm system is past. We've had quite enough excitement for a while, thank you.
Give Matt a hug for us.
Post a Comment