Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Today's adventure

Today Matt tried to eat a slug.

I don't really have anything else to add to that.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I suggest not letting Matt spend time with Jess ever again... seems he's taking after her a bit. Just to be on the safe side, I'd look out for bird eggs, sewing machine oil, and nail polish remover.

popeye said...

sounds like he's taking after his dad,me and allen.hunt, kill and eat.

Anonymous said...

Ok Ok.. I allegedly drank sewing machine oil! Geesh I just bet Matt is glad he doesn't have an evil older sister who tells him that grapes taste better after they've been on the floor! Or an older sister with an evil best friend who convinces him that his mouth should be the goal as they flick M&Ms across a coffee table at his head!

Anonymous said...

Has he been watching any of that new show where the dude travels around the world eating the nastiest stuff on the planet? Anthony Bourdaine?

As to the Jenn and Jess comments, I think there comes a time when childhood activities should be left behind. Can't think how that will happen for Matt since the bio is on the internet. AND thank God there was no picture!