for all our far flung friends and family: North Carolina to New Jersey, Boston to Belgium, Deep South to Pacific Northwest and all places in between.
Monday, October 8, 2007
You scream, I scream...
Matt had his first ice cream sundae yesterday. He insisted on eating it "all by self. Matt eat all by SELF!!!!!!"
I think the folks at McDonald's thought I was a little nuts snapping pictures in there, but what can I say. I'm that mom, the scary one with the camera.
And in case anyone was wondering, he's not wearing his glasses because they are bent. Sigh.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I have a picture of him in a CAC t-shirt beside my desk at the shop! Everyone asks me who he is... I tell them he is the kid from Jerry Macguire and that the human head weighs eight pounds and YES Tom Cruise is a nut job!
But I digress... Check this out, coming from the you had something to do with this department... You may want to see this article... Chattanooga Amateur Photographer Creates Calendar To Help Friend With PKD found at http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_113538.asp
Tell your friend thanks again and thank you x a gazillion and a half!
2 comments:
I have a picture of him in a CAC t-shirt beside my desk at the shop! Everyone asks me who he is... I tell them he is the kid from Jerry Macguire and that the human head weighs eight pounds and YES Tom Cruise is a nut job!
But I digress... Check this out, coming from the you had something to do with this department... You may want to see this article... Chattanooga Amateur Photographer Creates Calendar To Help Friend With PKD found at http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_113538.asp
Tell your friend thanks again and thank you x a gazillion and a half!
Did you figure out what Cinos is???
PS he may be the cutest kid ever, he is so lucky!!!
Post a Comment