Thursday, January 24, 2008

Seen and Heard

Things I never thought I'd say:

"Stop hiding your buffalo in the cat food. The cats won't like that."
"If you put another Rice Krispie up your nose, you will have to go in time out."
"No, cats do not eat orange yogurt."
"If you want to go to church, you have to wear pants."
"Calm down. The squirrel is not going to take your dump truck."


And one I'd never thought I'd hear:


(as I was watching an "America's Next Top Model" rerun):

"Mommy, watch something else. That not good."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You never know about squirrels.

Jen T. said...

Gees Beth, you left out a lot of good things I have heard you say on the phone. Actually I think we could probably create a best-seller of the one-liners we say to our children on mid-conversation while we talk on the phone.
Tell Matthew it could have been worse, you could have been watching Rock of Love 2 like me! Sometimes you have to watch something besides Hard Hat Harry and Lightning McQueen.

Anonymous said...

And it could be worse. You could be crazy like your brother, trying to reason with the cats. "No, no, no, Cleo, do not get on the train table. We've had this discussion before."