Just a quick post - the deadline for online donations for Matt's March of Dimes team is TUESDAY. Donations will still be (happily) accepted by the March of Dimes after that point, but won't count toward our team's total.
For those wishing to donate, here again is the link to the our team page:
March for Babies - Victory Walkers
We have raised an INSANE amount of money this year, and I am profoundly grateful to everyone that helped out. You guys are the best.
And, as an aside, the whole adult tonsillectomy experience sucks. A lot. Seriously.
More blogging as I am able. Give generously to the March of Dimes. Love you all.
1 comment:
Ok.. so I sent in my donation and I think I was able (if I did it right) to have my beloved employer (American Express) match the donation! Finally... a little return on all my hard work for "the man"!
Post a Comment