I mentioned
about a month ago that Matt is a March of Dimes ambassador this year. I think that this is an amazing opportunity for us to give back to the March of Dimes, and I am counting on everyone's support.
Here is the link to
my team page. Please read Matt's story and consider donating to a wonderful cause.
THANK YOU!
(Just a visual reminder of how far Matt has come:)
At birth: 2 pounds 15 ounces
Now:
1 comment:
HE IS A BIG BOY NOW! UNCLE TIM SAID HOT ROD IS GROWING A LOT NOW!! WE ARE SO BLESSED FOR HIM ME ESPECIALLY SINCE I JUST JOINED THE FAMILY HE IS SO PRECIOUS TO ME BECAUSE I WAS ALSO AS LITTLE AS HE WAS! HE IS SO ADORABLE AND LOVED BY ALL OF US! TAKE CARE THE CAR WASH PICTURES WHERE GREAT OF HIM GIVE HIM A BIG HUG AND KISS FROM AUNT SHELIA AND UNCLE TIM!! HOT ROD IS LOVED A LOT FROM US AND EVERYONE!!!
Post a Comment