Let's see, updates:
Charles has quit smoking! He has been a non-smoker for five weeks now and I am so proud of him. It was hard on him for the first couple of weeks, but he is adapting well. He still has his Mr. Furious moments, but they are not quite as frequent now.
Matt has been chosen to be a March of Dimes ambassador for our region. The means that his picture is on a lot of the publicity material and that he will get to lead off our charity walk event in May. I even got to make a brief speech at the "kick-off" event - whoo-hoo! Here is a link to a short article in our local paper about it. As our local paper sucks, a lot of the information is incorrect, but at least there's a picture. More to come about the walk (including pleas for money and support) at a later date.
Ferris (my eldest cat) had quite a nasty bout with a serious infection, and I was afraid for a moment that we might lose her. She is fifteen years old, after all, which is pushing it for a cat. However, she's proved once again that she in fact too mean to die, and has recovered nicely after a good round of antibiotics. And yes, giving her antibiotics is as much fun as you might imagine it to be. Yikes.
I'm sure there's more, but that's all I've got right now. Mostly we've been spending a lot of time pondering some serious issues, such as:
- Is winter ever going to end?
- Is Schill ever going to pitch again?
- Where did Chris March get that much human hair to make fringe with?
- Is winter ever going to end?
And of course,
- Who is the final member of the Oceanic Six?
I'll leave you with some pictures from the past month or so, because I know you all need your Matt fix.
Reading Bad Bad Cat, one his favorite books:
Getting ready to play in the snow:
Totally enjoying the snow:
Helping me make cookies:
More to come soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment