Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Egg-stravaganza

Whew! Easter is finally over and I think it was almost as busy as Christmas this year. Matt had an Easter party and three egg hunts, I worked at the community egg hunt our church held (we stuffed and hid 7000 plastic eggs), and both sides of the family got to come visit with us over Easter weekend. Here are some of the week's highlights.


Indoor egg hunt - I like his expression in this one. He just looks resigned to the picture taking. Poor kid.



Hunting for eggs in our backyard:



In our Easter finery:




And the piece de resistance: Bunny Race Cars.


I made these for the Easter party at Matt's school. Yes, those are Peeps riding on Twinkies. You may all bask in my sugary craft goodness now.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Cute!

Can you imagine the sugar rush from the bunny racecars? But you probably don't have to imagine :-)
Very creative!