Saturday, January 30, 2010

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

Some weeks ago Grandma and Grandpa brought the boy a sled, and today we finally got to use it. It's a saucer sled, just like Richard and I had when we were little. I remember spraying PAM on the bottom of our saucers to make them go faster, and then trying to avoid hitting the large tree that was at the bottom of the tiny slope in our backyard. It wasn't the greatest sledding hill, but we still had a good time trying every winter.

After today, I think we have another sledding enthusiast on our hands. He would go down our hill, spinning in the saucer, laughing, until he hit the bottom, where he would instantly pop back up and ask to do it again. He especially liked it when one of the neighbor kids and his mom came over to use our hill - Matt loves older kids and they had a good time together. We can't wait to get out there again tomorrow.





I feel the need...the need for speed!





Riding with Daddy


Wipe out!



Snow angels:

No comments: