Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Superheroes for Babies!

We recently completed our fifth March of Dimes March for Babies event.  Every year since moving to London, we've participated in raising money for the March of Dimes and walking in the March for Babies in the spring.  This year I was the co-chair for the event, so while it was more hectic than usual, we still had a great time.

Although the day was cloudy, we had a nice turnout, and our group met our fundraising goals, which is always a good thing.  I can't wait for next year, especially because I won't be in charge!

The purple March of Dimes ambulance - every time it makes a run, a donation is made to the March of Dimes.

My team, the London Women's League
Both these girls were preemies!

Starting the walk at Levi Jackson Park

Honorary Women's League dog Blue led our group
Matt and the other kids loved having Blue around

The rain held off just long enough for us to get the walk in.  As always, I am so appreciative of everyone's help and support for this wonderful cause.   

No comments: