for all our far flung friends and family: North Carolina to New Jersey, Boston to Belgium, Deep South to Pacific Northwest and all places in between.
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Birdbrain
My son is weird.
(And no, he didn't get a whole mouthful of birdseed, he got one little seed, which I'm fairly certain isn't going to kill him. Especially considering some of the other things he's eaten.)
Ok.. I'm no expert 'cough cough', but I'd say one piece of bird seed won't kill him. It's not like he downed nail polish remover or sewing machine oil! It's not as if he ate an empty bird's egg shell he found on the ground, or ate grapes his older sister threw on the ground because she told him they tasted better that way! Yeah.. I think he'll survive.
4 comments:
Ok.. I'm no expert 'cough cough', but I'd say one piece of bird seed won't kill him. It's not like he downed nail polish remover or sewing machine oil! It's not as if he ate an empty bird's egg shell he found on the ground, or ate grapes his older sister threw on the ground because she told him they tasted better that way! Yeah.. I think he'll survive.
Millet is actually pretty good for you. It's traditionally served cooked and not out of a bird feeder though :)
Notice how my offspring were quick to reply to a posting entitled "birdbrain?"
Richard says, "At least he's not sticking it in his nose."
Post a Comment