We hit the waterpark today with the MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) crew. It was a perfect day - perfect weather, good friends, and a lot of good clean fun. Matt has thrown over his
previous favorite, the Lazy River, in favor of the far more exciting wave pool. I apologize for having no pictures from the wave pool, but I had both hands full trying to contain my tiny daredevil son, who wanted to ride every wave and shrieked with joy when one would break over his head. Maybe he needs a tiny surfboard?
Matt, swimming in the kiddie pool section:



Hijinks with Lara and Megan:



Lara and Matt, caught in the falling water:


Hiding out in a tunnel:

My very good friends Jami (Megan's mom) and Heather (Lara's mom) - Heather is in the giant hat.

We stayed at the park for a ridiculously long time and Matt is beyond exhausted tonight, but we just had an absolute blast.
I love summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment