Saturday, October 23, 2010

Why I love Fall, Part 2...

Pumpkin patch time! This year Grandma went with us to visit the pumpkin patch. We went on a hayride, fed some ducks and fish, navigated a hay maze, and picked out tiny pumpkins. Matt as usual loved the tractor ride and I think Grandma enjoyed the novelty of the experience, despite the unseasonable heat.

With tractor tire:


Picking out pumpkins:





Grandma and her boy:


And one other non-pumpkin patch one, just because it's cute. Note the orange Chuck Taylors, which I am in love with and want for myself.


More fall fun to come - next up, pumpkin carving!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Awesome Photos! Matt and grandma both looked like they had a great time.
We learned our lesson after having Kyla, the concert violist, carving pumpkins last year. This year the kids all got mini pumpkins for their dorm rooms and decorated them with sharpies. :-)