Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Seriously?!

Charles had another car accident this morning.

It was very foggy on a narrow curvy road and the oncoming car did not have his lights on; they hit basically head on. He was checked out at the ER and seems okay. The truck is done for. I have advised him to figure out what he's done to irritate the universe and make amends as soon as possible. He said it's getting a little too Final Destination for him.

What's next?

3 comments:

popeye said...

We all have to go through trials to get blessings,so hang in there.God bless Charles,Beth and Matt.

Anonymous said...

Maybe it’s not the universe – have you considered that it could be a hex placed on Charles by a coworker or wandering Gypsy? I’ll be happy to throw some shells or sift through entrails (I’m sure Jade will volunteer to assist me with this) if you think it’ll help.

Ms. Weezer said...

Ms Weezer is really really scared that her daughter is suggesting throwing shells and sifting through entrails! Has anyone considered a more moderate approach to speed?

Love the blog!