for all our far flung friends and family: North Carolina to New Jersey, Boston to Belgium, Deep South to Pacific Northwest and all places in between.
Monday, February 26, 2007
Where have all the pterodactyls gone? (long time passing)
We are having a "big bird" day here at our house. Big bird days are those days where you want to leave your child (or spouse, pet, coworker, etc.) up on the roof until a big bird comes and carries it away.
Is it bedtime yet?
Sigh.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You don't need a "big bird" - what you really need is a grandma or grandpa in the same town to give you a hand once in a while. Matt is a very energetic, curious kid and I wouldn't have him any other way. But I do vividly remember the days when I thought that bedtime couldn't come quickly enough for you or Richard :) Give that boy a hug for me. Our house is so empty when all of you leave.
I suggest you just have a serious talk with Matt and tell him, "Look it's time you got a job! Get out of the house a few days a week and start contributing to the family." Geesh! Lazy kid!
2 comments:
You don't need a "big bird" - what you really need is a grandma or grandpa in the same town to give you a hand once in a while. Matt is a very energetic, curious kid and I wouldn't have him any other way. But I do vividly remember the days when I thought that bedtime couldn't come quickly enough for you or Richard :)
Give that boy a hug for me. Our house is so empty when all of you leave.
I suggest you just have a serious talk with Matt and tell him, "Look it's time you got a job! Get out of the house a few days a week and start contributing to the family." Geesh! Lazy kid!
:-)
Post a Comment