Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Preschool (Updated)

Today is Matt's first day of real preschool. Gulp.

Charles and I dropped him off about half an hour ago; he was excited to go his room, and when we left he was sitting at his table, happily playing with a puzzle. I think he's going to do just fine, but I'm still freaking out about it, because he is JUST SO LITTLE. Ah well. At least I have to go to work soon, which should keep me busy for the rest of the day.

Here is the boy outside his school:



I will update how his day went after I pick him up - keep your fingers crossed!


UPDATE:

Well, the first day seems to have gone well. From what we can gather from Matt's description, they read a book about a raccoon, played on the playground twice and ate cheeseburgers for lunch. Additionally, he demonstrated for us his fine new skill of raising his hand when he has to go to the potty. Pretty good for the first day.

We took him out for a celebratory dinner at the Steak-n-Shake. He loves it there, mostly because they give him crayons and paper hats.



Let's hope tomorrow goes as well!

No comments: