I almost fell off the chair when I saw that! Does Matt like to see the figures dancing on the screen? Don't blame him if he wants to play with your computer. And a virtual "dancing Ferris" is certainly safer than trying to help her dance in person, as anyone who knows that cat will agree.
Your e-mail this morning about donating to Heifer International was such a good counterpoint to the absolute pile of newspaper ads. We received 15 catalogs in the mail on Wednesday - a new record. The materialism just disgusts me. At least the funny video will keep me from feeling like a complete Grinch today.
There is little else to say but "Oh My God!"...sort of like your response to our RV on the mountain peak picture. At the same time, I a VERY tempted to make my own video and send it to my friends!!!
3 comments:
I almost fell off the chair when I saw that! Does Matt like to see the figures dancing on the screen? Don't blame him if he wants to play with your computer. And a virtual "dancing Ferris" is certainly safer than trying to help her dance in person, as anyone who knows that cat will agree.
Your e-mail this morning about donating to Heifer International was such a good counterpoint to the absolute pile of newspaper ads. We received 15 catalogs in the mail on Wednesday - a new record. The materialism just disgusts me. At least the funny video will keep me from feeling like a complete Grinch today.
There is little else to say but "Oh My God!"...sort of like your response to our RV on the mountain peak picture. At the same time, I a VERY tempted to make my own video and send it to my friends!!!
Loved it
Charles looks unusually happy to be an elf.
Post a Comment