We saw some great costumes last night, including a Christmas tree, a table with a severed head in a bowl, lots of Spidermen (both red and black), and a group of teens dressed as the Scooby Doo gang. They were hilarious and reminded me of the great Fruit Bowl episode of 1990. Good times, good times.
Some pics of Matt in his awesome costume:
I made his treat box myself, with help from the guys at Office Depot who supplied the UPS labels. I have to admit I am quite proud of it, seeing as I am severely crafting impaired.
I think he looked great! Now, time to start thinking about next year's costume...
3 comments:
Can you ask Matt to locate our lost Christmas package that Jenn attempted to send last year? Maybe that could be his costume next year!
Great costume....AND leaves him with the ability to walk around. Thoughts of the fruit bowl overwhelm me!
Awesome costume! We loved it!
Post a Comment